cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Guys, I have cisco ASR1001-X, IOS XE Software, Version 17.03.05. I am curious if there is an option of integration of PTP from an external grandmaster clock? I havent find anything even my router does not know ptp commands:(config)#ptp ?% Unrecogn...

tomas13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to packet tracer and am using it for a class, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question. I am curious as to why I am getting the message that APIPA is being used because DHCP failed. I feel like I did everything right, from the DHC...

CB3442 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

My ASA had a failover event.  Failover worked just like it should.  Digging into the root cause of the failover I find<164>Aug 02 2023 03:08:15: %ASA-4-411002: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/5, changed state to downGi0/5 is my connection...

irbk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NFVIS recently has  the ability to poll the sysname in version 4.11. I have configured the ENCS management port as follows.Here are configurations that we are using on the NFVISsnmp user XXX user-version 3 user-group XXX auth-protocol sha passphrase ...

Is there a command or config that will make a router automatically clear ip dhcp conflict * on a regular basis? I have a site that constantly has a problem with DHCP due to conflicts which is fixed simply by clearing the conflict table. If we could a...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes