cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have seen below error on Cisco prime infrastructure 2.2 tool  The device limit must be less than or equal to life cycle license limit and also ISE secondary device is unreachable from Prime. Could you please suggest how we can fix the issu...

Shivu b by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a NAM installed in a Cisco 6506-E. NAM application image version: 3.6(1b)Maintenance image version: 2.1(3)NAM Daughter Card Micro code version: 1.34.1.28 (NAM)BIOS Version: 4.0-Rel 6.0.9PID: WS-SVC-NAM-2Memory size: 1024MBDisk size: 40GBIn...

Resolved! SNMP DHCP

Hello, I want to monitoring count of free ip address in dhcp-pool by SNMP. I can't find the OID. SNMP Object Navigator - said me: ObjectalDhcpServerStatsActiveLeasesOID1.3.6.1.4.1.3076.2.1.2.37.1.1 But it didn't work :( on my router (Cisco 2911 ios ...

I have a simple EEM script that I can fire manually without a problem.  I'd like it to fire when a particular NetFlow conversation exceeds a certain number of bytes. Current Flexible NetFlow config: flow record NTArec match ipv4 tos match ipv4 pro...

I am looking for a syslog utility for an asa 5505 that will include log file rotation.  So we don't have to be concerned about disk space with the logs.  I've seen this in the kiwi syslog server but it is a payed feature.  Is there a free syslog util...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if NBAR or NBAR2 is supported on Catalyst 2960 switches?  The pertinent versions are LANLite K9 12.2(50) SE2, LANLite K9 12.2(55) SE5, Universal K9 12.2(53) SE2, and LANBase K9 12.2(50) SE5.  If someone can point me to the applicable d...

Hi, Working on an applet.  When the event triggers the action cli commands, we have about 15 commands for the script to perform.  The problem is we only have 6 lines enter before the 20 second default timer expires so the remaining lines don't get en...

atejeda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In working with Prime Infrastructure 3.1, I found where to export the raw running configuration for a switch but the only option is to download the file sanitized. Is there an option to enable somewhere so that you can choose to export the file unsan...

Resolved! Cisco NMS query

Hi All, I have many cisco routers and switches, would like to manage those using a centralize tool. I wonder whether to go for Ciscoworks LMs 4.2.5 or cisco prime. Can someone suggest which one is suitable. Is Lms 4.2.5 going to be EOL/EOS ? Is mana...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco community, this is my first post. Recently I started to work with Cisco Prime Infrastructure product (v2.2 and 3.0). There is one thing that bothers me. I need to make report for number of interface on devices. I found report: this is for ...