cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.I'm currently looking to upgrade some Catalyst 2960S switches from c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3 to that image's 15.x counterpart. I downloaded the Cisco recommended IOS image c2960s-universalk9-tar.150-2.SE10a with the intention of inst...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since frequent snmp queries against the nexus can be problematic, I have gone a different route to get the data I need. I have developed a simple script that gathers interface statistics from two Nexus 9372 and then sums the numbers to give closer t...

tagspivey by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a riddle to solve: the wired client view of Prime Infrastructure lists clients by MAC addresses, and a big number of listed MAC addresses (filter -> All) follow the pattern: ff:ff:00:00:xx:xx (e.g ff:ff:00:00:2b:81). They’re almost all disasso...

Hello, I'm trying to setup a Cisco Prime Infrastructure Server so that it sends email notification every time a change is detected in the configuration, and every time a new device is added to the inventory. I went through the user guide, and I also...

I have a Cisco RV325 Router running FW Rev 1.3.02 (latest). Using a PC on the WAN side I am trying to ping a PC on the Cisco rv325 LAN.   If I disable the Cisco rv325 Firewall Pinging from the WAN side to the LAN side works fine   However if I enabl...

pbalkus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes