cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I've recently pulled some crashinfo files from a switch that encountered a failure, where all startup and running config was lost. I'd like to know what the procedure is for analyzing the crashinfo files and hopefully find the source of error.

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get webauth going, but it's not too smooth so far. Here is my aaa, radius and ip admission config lines on a 3560G: sh run | include admissip admission name webauth proxy http ip admission webauthcore#sri aaaaaa new-modelaaa authentica...

Don Maker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSR1000v and the exporter shows inactive. I can ping the IP, the destination is actually the PC from which I am connecting to the router. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks. csr-1#show flow monitor Flow Monitor FLOWMON: Description: ...

Hello all, I have a strange thing happening. I want to run an EEM applet that will remove two BGP network statements when a BGP neighbor goes down. The equipment is an ASR1002, running IOS-XE. There is also AAA using an external Radius server configu...

wmeeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I created a webpage to monitor all my routers. It works well but it misses informations about certificates installed on each router. There is a new MIB called PKI... but still not integrated :-( and should not be in old ones. I would like to get "...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, Little bit about my self, I am coming from the industrial side and very minimal experience with cisco products. Most of the produces I deal with are Siemens and Moxa.  Do the Cisco switches 3850 with family protocols IEE 802 protocols...

mals5479 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I go into the Report Launch Pad, then I: Autonomous AP / Autonomous AP Utilization / New Autonomous AP Utilization Run the job, then I get an error: "No data matches the specified criteria for the report.Make sure that the following poll jobs are...

Long ago, I had a AAA paragraph on all of my routers that resembled: aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication login console lineaaa authentication login HTTPonly group tacacs+ localaaa authentication ppp default localaaa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card