cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i'm quite new to cisco's EEM TCL; basic cli stuff works fine for me in our ASR9K (version 4.3.4) However i can't get the smtp to work.I've created a very simple script for testing e-mail: (used a wan interface to avoid any VRF issues, the mailser...

Good afternoon I'm working a proposal to manage LAN and WLAN Cisco equipment  for a client and I have the following questions, please help me to clarify: 1. Cisco prime can be used in a display/screen of monitoring which runs Linux Ubuntu? supports a...

Hello everybody: I am trying to set a backup on PI 3.0 using SFTP repository, however I am getting the following error when checking the repository: cpi02-to3-corp/admin# show repository SFTP 6 [6637]: transfer: cars_xfer.c[201] [admin]: sftp dir of ...

rriveraa by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running PI 3.1.3. I have a Cisco Catalyst 3650-48PS-E Switch, and I am attempting to deploy image file cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.07.02.E.152-3.E2.bin. We have configured PI to use SCP first, followed by FTP, and the transfer with SCP is faili...

smp by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS XO vs. E

Hi. I have a Cisco 4507R+E and a 4510R+E that are both running IOS version 3.3.2XO. I am looking to update the IOS and all new versions appear to have E at the end instead of XO. For example, the recommended version is 3.6.5E. What is the difference ...

CBowman02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCA and SG500

I have an SG500 in place, all configured and running. I configured it all through the web, which was torture.I now want to try out the Cisco Configuration Assistant, but I cannot get it to log into the SG500. I get the Authentication window, put in t...

jhickman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Since I have more than 15000 devices in PI 3.0.3 ,As per Cisco recommendation am trying to build three instances because its utilizing more than 250k of interfaces        1st Instance on HA           2nd instance on HA         3rd Instance also o...

I would really appreciate any help in this matter.I want to know how to give read-only access to Cisco devices (network switches, routers and appliances) using TACACS+ through the Cisco Secure ACS server (The TACACS+ server).In my case, I want to ass...