Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco MIB files

I want to send SNMP traps to a 3rd party software for integration. They are asking for .MIB files as I can find only files with MIB in their name with .my extension. Is there MIB files available with .MIB or .SIM extension

Sibin S S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Since a couple of months, I have some CPU problem.there is no hight process :l#sh processes cpu | exclude 0.00CPU utilization for five seconds: 39%/30%; one minute: 32%; five minutes: 32% PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked      uSecs   5Sec   1Min   5Min T...

I have been fighing with developing a good way to determine if a loopback0 exists on a router using snmp.  Using snmpwalk seems to always give me a million lines of code while snmpget never responce with anything.  Sorry for the newb quesiton but I a...

Hi Expert, Can anyone help me shed some light, how can i create the TCL to checking the number of file in directory before writing the new file in directory?  I need to limit the amount of file store in directory. Platform ASR9K. Thanks in advance

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have several of the SG300 series of switches.  All seem to work fine with SNMP. We have one SG300-28 however that will not response to SNMP requests. We have: snmp-server serversnmp-server community READSNMP ro view DefaultSuper set in the...