cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to put together an EEM based TCL script for a "call home" like feature (if a client's VPN router behind NAT is not reachable via VPN tunnel, the router would get the backdoor open from inside to netcat), all works except passing control...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I encountered an interesting behavior on the Cat 3550 switches. First, I configured the vty 0 4 and vty 5 15 with transport input telnet and when I issued the sh run command this is the output I received(what you'd expect to see): sw1#sh run |...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the "Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 User Guide" it states:Prime Infrastructure logs all emergency, alert, and critical messages generated by all devices that aremanaged by Prime Infrastructure.Prime Infrastructure also logs all SNMP messages and s...

I'm looking over the documentation (reference) and experimenting with a system and it appears that an ASA's Netflow records cannot be properly parsed and read by Prime Infrastructure. (It appears the same holds for a Nexus 7010 but I've not tried to ...