cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I hit this message continuously while connection with initiator is performed and heavy io is flowing over it,  browsing on lxr I found it to be enic driver log populated when tx queue is busy,,does any1 know what are the possible cases for it to happ...

gmusalay by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out if there is a way to get an SNMP trap on a switch or router to send the port description.For example my critical switches send linkup and linkdown trap alerts, these alerts will tell me if interface 1/1 or 0/2 basically x/x in...

paidegua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,from time to time we are experiencing high cpu-load. I try to find out who is responsible for that load and i've found that example of an eem-script:event manager applet high_cpu_load event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1 get-type exac...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to log all commands executed on the Cisco Router. And it is working fine. However it wont show who executed the commands. It just shows command was executed *Nov 15 00:38:56.356: %HA_EM-6-LOG: cli-match: configure terminal  Command Exe...

Hi,I am wondering if there is a way to find out the exact model of a cisco product by its MAC Address? I have a Cisco product showing up on my works network that I cannot find the actual device. When I look up the MAC address it just tells me its Cis...

Is there a possiility to script the Firewall-Configuration for Backup or for editing the configuration and restoring it to get productive? 

ice.polar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using LMS is there a way to run a job which would extract the VRF name in part of the configuration and then use it as a variable to deploy additional configuration using the VRF name. We have a number of management VRF's and need to deploy a mass co...

mdwheadon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask questions and learn about Cisco Prime Network with Cisco experts Vignesh Rajendran Praveen and Jaminder Singh Bali.Cisco Prime Network is and  Cisco Prime Network provides cost-effective device operation, administration and network fault manageme...