cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

whats the difference between ipbase ios and ipservices.Even i updated the WS-C3750E-48TD-S with ip base on cisco switch and configured the swtich wiht net flow commandsip net flow commands working fine but i am unable to see the packets from switch a...

Last week I setup PI 2.0 on an ESX server using the OVA template. I can access the PI through the WebGUI without issue.Because of our network topology, I need to use 3 interfaces to properly manage our environment. Through vCenter, I added 2 addition...

ziutek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can any one help me ?I have cisco switch and its model #  WSC3750G-48TS-S,  Is this support net flow or not.If not so please suggest me which cisco multilayer switch support net flow.I appreciate your assistance

NX-OS snmp-trap strdata does not return string sent from device to object serverApplet was created:    event manage applet TEST_VPC    description "%ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_ADMIN_DOWN"    event syslog occurs 1 priority 4 pattern "%ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_ADMIN_D...

Resolved! LMS 4.2 Training

Hello Friends My company asked me to give a knowledge transfer session for a customer. I have less experience in LMS 4.2. Does anyone have any video, presentation or document ? Thanks and Regards,Abdul Hameed.

Hello Friends My company asked me to give a knowledge transfer session for a customer. I have less experience in LMS 4.2. Does anyone have any video, presentation or document ? Thanks and Regards,Abdul Hameed.

Hi, all.  So I have a simple EEM script for my 4507 closet switches to poll every minute for high CPU (above 75%), and log it to bootflash:event manager applet HIGH_CPU event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1 get-type exact entry-op ge entry-...

I need to set up some parameters on SG, SF series switches with snmset command from NET-Snmp tools. It is possible for me to set up some simple parameters like ifAdminStatus of the port. The command to do this looks like:snmpset -m ALL -v 3 -u secNam...

horn.asia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes