cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm using NAM in my company to control the use of aplications in the Network, all seems to be ok but the only problem is when I want to see "host conversations" no data is collected and presented in these three fields : cnversation to .., conve...

I have a Cisco Prime Network Registrar 8.1.3 cluster all running on VMWare using the Cisco PNR 8.1.3 OVF appliances where we recently started having a problem where during the default four hour sync to the PNR Regional server, we're seeing high load ...

Hi,Is there a way to correctly display ASR9k in Cisco view? I can see a ASR9006 chassis with fans, no RSP, and Unsupportd Cards display; or ASR9001 with no PSU, and no cards.I have a following hardware config:ASR 9001NAME: "module 0/RSP0/CPU0", DESCR...

k.lapczuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have lots of SW 3850 which failed on inventory collection with an error:" Collection Status Collection Other error: Wireless Controller inventory collection failed.Status :  Failure to collect feature DCAConfig"Half of the devices (50 upon 100...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

image :c7600rsp72043-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRE2.binI use the oid in my network management ,but shows the data is not accurate.CPU under:OLD-CISCO-CPU-MIDeg: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58so i need  help for another cpu oid  .thanks!

Hello All,I deal with Cisco Prime Infrastructure on daily basis for monitoring .. I have a question in mind that I hope someone would be able to help me with.Now, I'm using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 (1.3.0.20) .. I got tons of alarms on it which...

Resolved! CNA and NX

Hello, I am trying to connect a NX7000 in the CNA(Cisco Netwrok Assistant) but it is failing. I checked the http settings on the NX7000 but it wasn't enabled. I tried to enable it but looking for the http feature but that feature isn't available. My ...