cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI would distribute a new ios image to Cat2960CG-8TC-L.I have enabled "insert boot command" and Reboot Device: "Immediately.Copy image to the device:     OKReboot device:                     OK but with old image.Job Status:Validating device distrib...

Resolved! NEED HELP

Dear friends,im a new user i have lms 4.2 two essential services are down please if you can provide any help to resolve this issue guide me step by setep.Processes UPMDbMonitor, UPMProcess are downi waiitng for reply.

mkkhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Cisco Prime LMS using the small server (up to 500 devices) virtual appliance OVA.  It was set up with the standard settings for the OVA - 2 vCPUs, 4 Gb RAM, and 256Gb disk.  Web interface is very slow.  I have less than 200 devices.  What...

Hi all,the customer has a following problem. He cleared a counter for the interface FE and from this time the snmp counter for iIfInDiscarrds remains same:-( See the output:NIX4-C1# sh int et 4/2 Ethernet4/2 is up   Hardware: 10000...

Resolved! Management Port

Hi Expert,According to the Cisco document as below that it can telnet to another network equipment via the management port inside the "management network" (or outband management network). http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr1000/configuration/...