cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,LMS 2.6/RME 4.0.6 (W2003)I have applied last packages for Cat2960 and MDS9000 for example, but I can't see device properties, they are showed with a "?".I have reinstalled RME 4.0.6, ant tried to update device packages, but it is said last version...

Are there SNMP OID equivalents to the Status, Vlan and Type columns of "show interface status"?What about "show etherchannel summary" and "show lacp internal"?cat6513#show interface statusPort      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  S...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends....I need to understand different view types in SNMP ..... I know they are like subset of whole big set of mibs..... What are iso and system views? And any other views types....I googled it but could not find the appropriate information...

HiI have a pair of switches stacked:Switch Ports Model                          SW Version          SW Image------     -----     -----                             ----------                 ----------     1    52      WS-C2960S-48FPS-L  15.0(1)SE    ...

leeflight by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add an motd banner to a configuration template in template center.  When I add it I get the following error on the import:Template import Failed. Unable to parse the XML file.Please ensure that the XML file is complaint to the schema.I...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes