cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I'm trying to make an updatescript to update the public ip of the router.I had following script:kron policy-list updatecli tclsh http://myupdatelinkkron occurrence update in 1 recurringpolicy-list updateThis script however only runs once and...

tinycore1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently operate Cisco Prime LMS v4.1 and we're looking to upgrade Cisco PI (Prime Infrastructure) in the next few weeks.Is there an upgrade path from Cisco LMS to PI?  The reading I have completed seems to indicate that an upgrade can only be co...

dpinard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hub / spoke configuration, with about 9 spokes. All connect ot the main office over a VPN, all native Cisco routers (2900 series)I want to use netflow to monitor traffic, and I started, but my results are not what I expected. I don't think I...

Hi - runnning LMS 3.2 we would like to provide access to redseal software app and users.  Not having done this before, what is the best methodology ? is there a specific document also ?          Thanks in advance -        

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had plans to configure a EEM script to send a email when an OSPF adjacency drops. I have an odd spanning-tree issue that I believe the drops are related to and I want to see if my suspicions are correct. This doesn't happen very often, and it's nor...

Dear,all                              Who can give me a SNMPv3 configuration template.                               I tried many times has been a problem                    Thanks all