cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon.I need a tool simulator or emulator for my work, because before a change first i would have to configure in tool and before I configure in the production environment, I have 4506 e-series, catalyst 2760, catalyst 2960 and We need a sim...

We get hit with indirect link failures that we have to rely on Cacti to show. Sadly, it can take our NOC guys hours to detect. I'm thinking a TCL script that watches ifHCInOctets (.1.3.6.1.2.1.31.1.1.1.6) and ifHCOutOctets (1.3.6.1.2.1.31.1.1.1.10) a...

duncanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,We have LMS 4.1 with more than 150 devices.Config Archive is failed for around 20 device. 11- Cisco VG248 ( Cisco analogue gateway)7  - Cisco call manager2 - Wireless Lan controllerFor this device-  discovery, Inventory Collection ,Fault Discover...

Hi,I'm trying to output the results of a foreach statement to the same file for all instances.  Here's what I have going so far:set $host"_CDP_FILE" |[open CDP_FILE.csv w]set CDP [split [exec "show cdp neighbors | i Fas|Gi|Te"] \n]#for each device in...

Dear All,           I have a question, can i discover a device with more than one IP address, as i need to discover my remote site router with both of it is IP addresses, as i have two different connections to this router with two different service p...

I want to monitor number of used MAC address in my catalyst switches through SNMP (show mac address count).In this document I found that I can do it with EEM 3.1  http://www.cisco.com/web/DK/assets/docs/presentations/Network_Automation_Masterclass.p...

event manager applet remove-static-routesevent syslog pattern "HSRP-1-STATECHANGE: Vlan1 Grp 1 state Standby -> Active"action 001 cli command "enable"action 002 cli command "config t"action 003 cli command "no ip route x.x.x.x y.y.y.y z.z.z.z"I wante...

I am trying to set up Cisco EnergyWise in our environment. I get everything installed and I try to access the site http://server/Admin/default.aspx. The Flash loads, but then I get an "server request failed: HTTP request error". I have no idea how to...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card