cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm in the process of upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2.3 sequentially and I've come across a problem. Yesterday all was well in going from 4.1 to 4.2 but today after going from 4.2 to 4.2.1 I'm unable to login and get the error. This happens both with my...

Anyone has done this direct upgrade?. Is it better to uninstall LMS 4.0 completely and then install LMS 4.2 or could I do a direct upgrade?. I've heard the db tables etc. have changed a lot and might cause problems for a direct upg...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I'm testing ciscos IP SLA ICMP-Echo between two GNS3 routers. Everything is configured corrected (I think). When I test the sla by shutting down the interface between the two routers I still see successes (see below). Is this because ...

I have a few questions.First -- Is the Operating temperature specified in data sheets and hardware installation guides temperature outside of the switch or internal temperature recommendations?Second -- What is the recommended internal temperature th...

Sam Jones by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I'm currently getting assistance from Joseph and Mike on another ping script. In the meantime, I have come across the attached Tcl Ping script that might help. However, each time I attempt to run the script from the command line as su...

Hello,I monitor the OSPF neighbors via snmp. On the 3750 it works correctly.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk869/tk769/technologies_white_paper09186a00801177ff.shtmlOn 3750X via snmp I do not see that OSPF neighbors in the VRF. How to see through sn...

Hello Community,Can someone please show me how to add to the following EEM applet so as to add more ip addresses. I would like to add 172.7.7.1, 192.168.0.1, 10.1.1.1event manager applet pingall action 1.1 cli command "enable"action 1.2 cli command "...