cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a soft appliance we installed a long time ago.  I have forgotten how to access a linux terminal screen on the server.   1.  How can you access the linux command line?2.  Can it be done directly via an SSH or Telnet client?3...

I have a Cisco Works server that appears to be backing up config files from the routers.  If I needed to restore a startup-config, how do I do it? I tried "copy tftp start"But I have no idea what it has named the file, where it is stored, it appears ...

I have an easy problem that I'm obviously over looking.  I imagine it's been asked before.I've downloaded the multiple pipe support script, copied it to flash, used the event manager policy cl_multi_pipe.tcl command.  Then I get an error:EEM configur...

HelloAfter update to LMS 4.2.3 is get always a message to confirm when login:"Server is capable for performance tuning. Please enable PTT ...."            Even when i setup PTT the message will come again next time i login.The message comes also seve...

mchristen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes