cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

The following is a snippet from "show version" after a device lost power;sw1 uptime is 3 hours, 22 minutesSystem returned to ROM by power-onSystem restarted at 13:16:51 BST Wed Nov 21 2012Initially when this switch started up it was logging errors in...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was asked to put together a Network Management solution to manage multiple sites. The sites are as follows:Site 1 - Approx 30 Switches (Cisco 4507 Core / Cisco 3750X Access)Site 2 - Approx 50 Switches (Cisco 4507 Core / Cisco 3750X Access)Site 3...

zakarieya by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CiscoTeam,My LMS 4.2.2 is affected with the Bug # CSCtz29665.As there are no fixes released by cisco till today, I would like to know what are the files to be copied manually like NMSROOT\databases etc, as a backup.Is the second option, to stop CW...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this?Backup failed on 2012/06/03 at 22:02:52. REASON: Unable to proceed with the backup operation as some files are being accessed by jobs. Reschedule the jobs such that the backup job does not coincide with other jobs.               ...

Hi everybody,I know that cisco prime lms 4.2 is used for network management and monitoring?Can we used this same tool to manage non-cisco network(third-party devices)?if no, then which cisco monitoring tool can we use to manage bot...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes