Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,      I have an ASA 5505 which is running vers 7.2 software  and needs to be upgraded  to vers 8.4(5) . Cisco recommend upgrading btwn major release versions  (quoting from Cisco)  ' to ensure that your configuration updates correctly'  , and sug...

I am experiencing a very annoying problem. Whenever I connect to the ASA 5510 (v8.2) via SSH I randomly get disconnected. this happens usually within a minute or two, sometimes just 5 seconds. The screen seems to freeze up and within 5 seconds the co...

How do I make the primary the secondary and vice versa. 192.168.1.10 should be the primary/active and 192.168.1.100 should be the secondary/standby. Thanks.Johnshow failoverFailover On Failover unit PrimaryFailover LAN Interface: failover Ethernet0/2...

jw445ozzy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,is the Policy Based Routing added to the ASA feature set? Or is there such a workaround to get the following:the ASA cluster forwards the default Internet traffic toward the ISP-A next-hop; only for the traffic coming from a specific IP (direc...

ebottani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using Cisco ASDM 1.5.64 on MacOS X 10.8.4. Apple recently upgraded Java on Mac OS X.java version "1.6.0_51"Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_51-b11-456-11M4508)Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.51-b01-456, mixed mode)Si...

I have the following configmulticast-routingpim rp-address 10.200.59.10I don't have any PIM neighbors, I just need to pass multicast stream from Vlan107 to Vlan126.interface Vlan107 nameif eDIN security-level 40 ip address 10.90.23.254 255.255.254.0 ...

Is there a option to visualize the rules in the FW environment ?Want to make a good picture of all rules in our network, for a discussion with some other people with less understanding of FW settingsthanks in advance,T.

Hi,I am implementing internet bandwidth HA provision to a customer.I am planing to assign 2 public ranges, /26 Public range for theirrouted network.I also want to assign /29 Handoff Network which will be configurebetween ASA outside interface and our...

networks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card