Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I figure it's not possible but I'm asking anyway, is it possible that when a standby unit takes over and the active becomes available for the active to somehow preempt the standby and take over in a similar fashion to HSRP?

kwillacey by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,There's something wrong with my NAT rules, this much I know, but rather than bang my head against a wall, could someone throw a light on what i've done wrong here?It's a mix of sdm and sample configs that has got me to this point. The VPN clie...

All,If I have some networks:10.125.0.010.126.0.010.127.0.010.128.0.010.129.0.010.130.0.0Would it be "safe" to create statics likestatic (inside,dmz1) 10.124.0.0 10.124.0.0 netmask 255.252.0.0static (inside,dmz1) 10.128.0.0 10.128.0.0 netmask 255.252....

We have two VPN Concentrators 3005 (rel. 4.7.1). We set them up as Load Balancing. We are running VPN Client 5.0.3. For some reasons, the VPN client gets disconnected every hour. It said "Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client. R...

Hi All, I have a DMVPN network up and running.... I need to add configuration for VPN clients...I am attaching my working DMVPN configuration and the additional commands that I've added to try to make the VPN clients work.... (not working so far).My ...

Greetings, All.Due to a *very* stringent security policy, the users behind a specific ASA 5505 (v 8.04) will only be allowed to access a limited number of web sites. For simplicities sake, let's just say they can only access www.espn.com and www.yaho...

Hi Folks,I am considering deploying a fail-over firewall pair to include IPS modules on a private network. My hardware is provided through a channel partner; maintenance is provided by another entity - so I don't have direct sight of any support cont...

a.whiting by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card