Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Three years ago I've bought a PIX Bundle and I received 2 PIX hardwares for a high available solution. Now I bought a ASA5520 Bundle (ASA5520-BUN-K9) and I received just 1 ASA hardware, is it right ??? As I need high availability, may I have to bu...

Resolved! ASA 5520 Problem

Hi,I've bought an ASA5520 and I could not access the console port. Another thing I think it's not normal is because the Status LED is amber as soon as turn the switch on. Is this a hardware problem ???Thank you.Neirival (Brazil/Angola)

hi all...I have a dns server on outside and a dns server on my dmz.. they are sending updates between each other..Problem is that this update that normaly take about 1 or less second are trough the pix using up to 20 min..This is logg6|Oct 24 2006 08...

jenseike by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I'm trying to lookup a way to do source-based routing in PIX to achieve the same functionality of the "route-map" command in Cisco routers; is there an equivalent command for it in PIX version 7.x? I recall that this wasn't available in prev...

Hello, I have ISP--Outside_Router--ASA. THe subnet between the Outside_Router is private subnet 192.168.0.0/30. However, all my NAT/PAT I am using public IPs. Now we need to setup VPN tunnel from PIX to remote office. How can I do that? I mean sinc...

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this a problem with the DNS fixup? I have a new PIX 501 that I have in place on my home network - Its attached to Verizon FiOS via PPPoE. DNS queries from PCs on the network work perfectly, however, the DNS queries initiated by the Verizon CATV ...

abatson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now most of the rules I am creating are drop rules while doing the initial tuning of my MARS box. When I use the query to save as a rule, it apprears that you can only save it as an inspection rule and never as a drop rule. Am I missing somet...

mmorris11 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The SVR is on VL60, the PC is on VL80. So, PC(.25--VL81--GE0/7--VL80--SVI 80--SVI60--VL60--SVR(.10)Sensor interface GigabitEthernet0/7 is assigned to trunk all Vlans 1-4094CAT65K-PODX#sh ru | in intrusionintrusion-detection module 6 management-port a...

dmarsh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes