Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Configuration shows ERROR: Command requires failover license6.3 config ip audit name info-sign info action alarmip audit name attack-sign attack action resetip audit interface outside info-signip audit interface outside attack-signip audit attack act...

mtayeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me if you can replace the ASA-SSM module in an ASA 5500 without powering down the ASA. Here is the steps in the hardware guide.Replacing an ASA SSM 10/20 To replace an existing ASA SSM, perform the following steps: ------------------...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX

Hello,I am encountering the following error message "%PIX-6-110001: No route to dest_address from source_address" on my corporate PIX firewall. I am very sure that there is a route in the routing table. In other words, it is just routing between 2 ...

yhsim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to create a Site-to-Site VPN connection between a Nortel box and a Pix 525. I am able to get phase 1 up in QM-IDLE status but not able to get phase 2 working. I think there is a routing/nat problem but I am not sure. The inside network...

nmaio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC

hi everyoneI am getting annoyed getting NAC to work.I just want to make it work with a client, an ACS and a 3550sw or 2611XM router.I installed the necessary IOS on the router, i installed CTA on client and i think i have done all the wright configu...

Just now I have setup POLYCOM Viewstation H323 behind a PIX and in a "DMZ" under the FWSM ... it seems the Calling has started at the foreign POLYCOM, but the call cannot complete connecting. I have noted at the foreign POLYCOM that has picked up a ...

Reading documentations, i noticed that to create access-list for policy nat (dynamic or static) i MUST use eq operator in defining TCP or UDP ports.I created an ACL for dynamic nat and dynamic pat with gt and range operators, and it works correclty.(...

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card