Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'm trying to troubleshoot a VPN client problem.I turned on: debug crypto ipsec debug crypto isakmp logging console 7the VPN client fails to connect. I want to know why. why can't i see crypto error messages on my console? do I need to turn some...

l.isko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 501 that gets it IP using my ISP's DHCP. i turned on the dhcpc debugs. I'm getting "DHCP: Received a BOOTREP pkt Not for us.." so i guess i'm just getting some dhcp packets that are not specifically for me, but what I'd really like to kno...

l.isko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently integrating several companies into a single company. This includes integrating Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Networks. On one company, I started adding Access-lists to open certain ports that NT requires to talk. When I added the...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a pix 506 which maps static a server inside our network. the server is running nt 4.0 with sp 6and has a pick database from www.picksys.com .the database has a odbc server on port 1603 and i have an access-list that allows access on this port ...

dsilviu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an old PIX version 5.0(3) in a failover configuration and keep receiving the following messages:Feb 20 08:54:50 [x.x.1.249.2.2] Feb 20 2002 10:04:54: %PIX-3-210008: LU no xlate for x.x.49.100/3819 63.251.224.169/443Feb 20 09:04:30 [x.x.1...

m-raft by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 520 being used solely for SMTP connectivity to another City Agency. We are running at v4.3xx. Currently trying to upgrade to at least v 5.x. Create a RAWRITE floopy with the BH files on Bootup the firewall says "Executing Floppy" and ke...

nycha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to see the CPU utilization of a PIX firewall. Can I monitor it using MRTG as I am now using it to monitor traffic.Also I got the winsyslog to capture syslog of the PIX to one of my servers, is there any software that can analyse...

edwong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,Everything fine when DNS is Outside.If i place a DNS in INSIDE, i cant able to even browse and does not reslove.i have enabled fixup protocol domain 53, static mapped, access-list for UDP configured..where i am wrong?.I am using alias command for ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card