NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I put all my most used helper scripts in "/var/opt/ncs/ext".For services who need those external scripts i make symlink in service python folder.      rain@ohoo:/var/opt/ncs/devstuff/hostlist/python/hostlist$ ll     lrwxrwxrwx 1 root ncsadmin   16 ma...

Hi All,When I try to upgrade NSO from 4.3.1 to 4.6.1, I met below issues. Could some help?Below is the ned packages I used: -rwx------.  1 ocp  ocp    2567778 May 10 02:47 ncs-4.6.1-cisco-asa-5.10.6.tar.gz -rwx------.  1 ocp  ocp   40034343 May 10 02...

Chris Wang by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Natural key would port and vlan combination for service port. My issue is that NSO does not allow key used in template for "when" statement. How can i have 2 different xml lines with out it?Live device conf:      <epipe>        <service-id>3714</serv...

HiWhile restarting NCS with a low disk space we got the following error:<INFO> 10-May-2018::13:29:51.307 nj51nsoc1v ncs[24190]: - Upgrade performed<INFO> 10-May-2018::13:29:51.318 nj51nsoc1v ncs[24190]: - CDB load: processing file: /var/opt/ncs/packa...

I'm getting "info Device N9Kv-1 does not have a Network Element Driver registered" when I try to connect vNexus device.I had previously loaded the the cisco-nx 5.0 NED and it worked with the attached Nexus device.  However, I loaded the cisco-iosxr N...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Using NSO 4.6.1, I performed a system-install to run as a non-root user.  Initially the login to WebUI works fine.  But after a couple of hours my user fails to authenticate.  Restarting NSO does not fix it.  Rebooting the server does not fix it.  Bu...

What is the expected performance of NSO doing sync-from?I have 110 alcatel "alu-sr" devices and sync from them takes quite some time, around 7 minutes. Last device that finished sync was "kjj-sr1".<INFO> 6-May-2018::18:23:57.519 nso ncs[19682]: ncs s...

Hey experts!Hitting an issue wiht the Cisco-asa NED on a fresh linux install.reload produces:admin@ncs# packages reloadreload-result {    package cisco-asa    result false    info --ERROR--}with operational state being: java-uninitializedAny recommen...