Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Curious to hear if anyone out there is having issues with QSFP-40GE-LR4 SFP's. We are about to RMA our 5th one within a span of 1 year. I've never experienced having to replace so many SFP's in such a short time span. I've searched the webs to see if...

Good evening folks, question for you:Am I crazy, or does Cisco not have a 10G LC mm SFP that that can also be adjusted to handle 1Gb/100Mb/etc. ?We have a large project at work that is fully 10G LC fiber; however, we want the capability to connect to...

enichante by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I hope someone could please help clarify TX and RX light level.   This is the information i got from the CLI of cisco router:                                            Optical   Optical          Temperature  Voltage  Current   Tx Power  Rx Powe...

1230639am by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR 9001, with 5 satellites 9000v2 This command works for the MPA-module inside the router.RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:router#sh controllers gigabitEthernet 0/0/0/* phy | i "interface:|Tx Power:|Rx Power:|Xcvr Code:"PHY data for interface: GigabitEthernet0/0/0/0X...

Rufmo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes