Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Please could someone help me find the appropriate software feature set for a C3825 ISR. I need to upgrade the version of software to a version that supports SRST. I currebtly have a CME version installed, we have replaced CME with full blown C...

Jay.Green by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently involved with a large Cisco Call Manager planning project. The customer does wish to centralize the deployment as much as possible.I'm wondering if anyone knows or has experience with SRST in larger deployments. I have been considering ...

dmh070853 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of questions regarding Cisco callmanager software and hardware for this purpose.1- Can we buy HP or another hardware platform server with the exact config recommended by cisco from HP and then install call manager on that platform. ...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I install callmanager on compaq Dl380Pentium III 733Mhz 1GB RAM This server does not have a cisco label (in another words it's not a cisco appliance), it's just an end of life compaq which i bought from ebay.a similar items like: http://cgi.ebay....

mbenziane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Call Manager 4.1 cluster. We would like to make use of the Client/Matter codes. It works when we check the box to use the client/matter but I was looking for a way to mass import client/matter into the database. I didn't see a tool using ...

mpaul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i do not know exactly answer below questions.1.what type of transfer does the call redirectstep perform ?1) call pickup2) conference3) blind transfer4) consult transfer.answer :i do not know answer2.which crs subsytem manages the connection between t...

nivanak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to change the logo on the IP Phone 7912 LCD Screen. - I made a bmp image 88*27 pixels monochrome. - I transformed it in .logo with the bmp2logo.exe tool - I made a profile file that I named "dkdefault.cfg" with the cfgfmt....

x.thomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am programming ACD with hunt group. For this I need to start the TCD service. I can't start this message. I have ever an error that said that this service can't have started.What can be the problem and how can I fix it ?Thanks for your help...

x.thomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've recently upgraded a customer from 334 to 402asr1 and I've had qutie a few incidents (10+) of users reporting that their call forwards are still active even though they've taken them off. If I look in CCMADMIN I can't see any CFA but if I rin...