Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to change the on hold music for my entire phone network. I see the location of the current audio source file location on both the publisher and subscriber (c:\program files\cisco\moh). Can I just replace the current source with the exact ...

HiI have a problem where I can only dial certain PSTN numbers. Basically I can just phone the PSTN numbers that are directly connected to the PSTN exchange where the IPT E1's terminate.I got two isdn q931 traces (one that worked, and one that doesn't...

wesleyv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2651XM with a ISDN/PRI connection to Telco. We are getting echo on our IP phones when ever we call out to the PSTN via the PRI. No echo on IP to IP phone calls internally. I have attached a file that has a sh ver, sh run, and the ou...

tcekada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an IPT setup with PC connected to phone connected to a 3Com switch. The port from the phone to the switch is in the IPT VLAN. The Etherent interface on the router is sub-interfaced into a native Vlan (vlan 1) and the IPT Vlan (Vlan 2). I ha...

marman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes