Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I can't seem to find the information on configuring anti-virus scanning software on CCM and CRS. Should any folders be excluded from scanning? If used in combination with CSA shold I perform virus database updates only with CSA disabled (i.e. ...

abulatkin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - situation is as follows:CallManager 4.0.2 & IP PhonesDPA 7630 -> Octel VMThere is also a Definity G3 connected via T1/Tie lines. The Octel that is used by the IP Phones is NOT being shared between the Definity and the CallManager as the Definit...

Is there some magic spell that I need to cast on CCM 4.1.2 in order to get Barge to work? Maybe bribe it, or something?I've followed the instructions in the Features and Services Guide for 4.1.2 trying to get this feature to work, but apparently I e...

jerake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I see that when you have two active calls on the same line with communicator you cannot perform a transfer. The Communicator documentation states that 'you cannot transfer a call—even if it is not on hold—when there is another call on the same li...

I have a PSTN line terminating on a FXO port on a router. This PSTN line is opx plar'd to an IP phone (so the IP phone is tied to the PSTN extension). The voice-port appears to require "supervisory disconnect anytone" to allow the IP phone to realis...

some days ago our state telecom operator closed standard VOIP ports (17xx,506x) and now all my devices are not working. Is there a way to change VOIP ports at my devices to any other from non-blocked range? I told to my wholesaler operator - his GK c...

azamy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a configuration guide or example how to connect cisco 2620XM with multiple BRI interfaces to HiCom PBX. The Question is: How to realize, that the Gateway uses the multiple BRI Interfaces. (dial-peers with the same destination-pattern ...

mschuh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes