Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know the default CCMCDR user account password? This account gets created in a 4.0.1 upgrade or fresh install. I'd hate to have to change it on all the dependent services, on all the CCM machines in the cluster.Also ... anyone having any t...

We have 4 users who need to be added on ICD with their Personal Queues. Unfortunately we reached a maximum of CSQs – 25(MCS-7835).I understand that the MCS-7845 supports 75 CSQs.I wanted to know if there was anyway we could get around it with a scrip...

anupama78 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has a ISDN Voice PRI circuit. The circuit is terminated on a 2621 with NM-HDV. VWIC-2MFT-T1 and 4 DSP chips on board. The T1 controller seems to be UP. But the ISDN layer 2 status is still at TEI_ASSIGNED. Switch type is Primary...

I'm having issues loading the crs 3.1.3 software on my MCS server. I place cd 1 in the dvdrom and the installation begins to start. I get to a page requiring Call Manager host name, windows user name, windows password, sql username, and sql password....

Hi Group,I am located in Canada, and trying to get a 2651XM-V gateway to work. The GW has registered with CCM, and have Multiple Frame Established for L2. All my B-Channels are down, but D channel is up.The Telco has an AT&T Switch. I have isdn switc...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes