Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a call manager 3.3 publisher and subscriber, when i disconnect from the network the publisher it supposed subscriber take control for all calls but is not doing, if i search for the phone device in subscriber with the publisher disconnecte...

erodrig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I installed the personal address book as a service in the call manager . users using 7912 phones complain that when they creat an entry using the character "space "it appears % after they submit Example: John Michael appear John%Michael Although...

smahrous by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll implement IPCC system on customer site.I have plan like that:CCM Publisher : Backup ServerCCM Subscriber #1 : Backup TargetCRS #1 : Backup TargetIn "Getting Started with Customer Response Applications 3.5(1):3-35page", says that I...

warrant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is mgcp gateway order for connecting CM 4.0.my order.1.route group and route list configuring.2.route pattern configuring.inbound call is sucess,but outbound call is failed.route pattern is 9.@, when i pushed 9 button at once, call is failed.CM ...

nivanak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VG200 (MGCP) with four FXO ports, but I'm only using one line now. I'm also using CCM 4.0.My user wants to be able to forward his phone to his cell. However, since I'm only working with one line, it can't very well dial out when the ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes