Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know how to make a call rollover to a second number from the CCMADMIN console. However, lets say the 2nd number doesn't have a VM associated to it. Lets say we have two numbers, 1000 and 1001. If a user calls 1000 and its a busy, I want it to au...

cobbc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Callmanager 3.3(3) sr4. I have just installed another PRI MGCP gateway at a remote site.Incoming and Outgoing CLID is not working correctly.Incoming: I want to be able to prefix "10" to the incoming DDI CLID so the IP phone user can redial t...

Hi,When a new user registers for the first time on our Unity Systems version 4.01 it goes through the following steps;1. Ask for the default password (12345)2. Ask for a recorded name3. Ask for personal greetings4. Ask for new password5. Tells y...

qni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Someone can suggest me how to macke a completly system backup of Unity Server ?I have seen that Veritas Backup is supported, but is possible to perform the backup with microsoft backup ?Someone has already done the system backup without verita...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have install Unity 4.03 on two servers as Failover. I am going to have two exchange 2003 servers in Exchange Cluster. Which server do I need to make as Domain COntroller. I read I cant make Unity server as DC since its in failover...Can I make one...

Hi, I am novice to cisco IP telephony. I have a Cisco CallManager as call processing software for 2 cisco 7940 IP phones and CCM talks with cisco IP phones with SCCP protocol. I would like to know what is the appropriate name given to the network c...

bbthog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes