Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of how to block an incoming call using route patterns or filters. I am using CM 3.2(2c) and have 2 PRIs that are attached to a 6608 t-1 blade. I need to block a call from a specific number to one of my DID li...

Resolved! ANI send over T1

Hello everyone, I am not too familiar with the T1 signaling, but I have made some test over a T1 for passing the ANI, and seems that it isn't working. I'm using the next configurationcontroller T1 1 framing esf clock source line secondary 1 linecode ...

Hi,I am running CM 3.3.2 SP C. I have an MGCP gateway with 6 FXO and a PRI. In my route list I am routing outbound calls out of the FXO ports then the PRI. When my FXO lines are down there is a long delay. Is there anyway around this?

fmarotta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious of what a media-less script would be. I have run into an issue because my organization bought the ICD Standard bundle and our sales rep only mentioned the limitation of having 10 agents log in at the same time, but not a limit of queing...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a voip gateway to install in a router to work with call manager 3.3. I do not want to use an 8 port E1 / cat6k module. I have both 3640 and 2600 series routers to work with. I have two small clusters in separate locations and need ps...

Has anyone performed an dual integration with a Nortel M1 system. The Unity will be centrally located ….local users have 4 digit extensions and the remote users have a 7 digit (location code plus 4 digit extension)…the PBX link box can be set up for...

j.magee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we installed Both English and French in the unity.How does the system know which language it should play for the user? For example, A French user access his mailbox, the unity should play French as system prompt,conversation menu, and so on. How d...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes