Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am sure that I have missed something real simple. I need to be able to transfer a person directly into voice mail without it ringing a phone. Example: an admin. receives a call and wants to transfer them directly into her/his bosses voicemail wit...

One of our Conference Connection servers is refusing calls. The trace files list the reason as being dues to the call being rerouted.The CTI_RP and CTI ports are in the same partition and search space that the call is originating from.The call is ge...

mdeloach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a brand new installation. The initial install of 3.3(2) goes fine. SQL SP3a won't run with sa password unless the windows SQLsvc account and logon accounts are explicitly changed. Then 3.3(3) fails "failure occurs trying to determine if Call ...

tmcgoffin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm going to install a single Unity server (v3.1.4) w/ voice mail only on it. If I loose my server (HW problem or all data are corrupted or so...), I need to be back live within 3 hours. What backup/restore strategy I can use ? DiRT ? Veritas ...