Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I upgraded from 3.1 to 4.0 and received my upgraded licenses. I see now that 4.0 appears to support user license pooling between networked Unity servers. This seems like a swell thing (not that I don't love buying licenses). But my upgraded licens...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've read docs and searched through the archives here but haven't been able to figure out this problem.No one laugh, but here's my config...CallManager @ v3.22600 @ v12.1(5)YB2and they're talking over H323 (Is this the problem?)I've recently acqu...

I have an ICS-7750 (ver 2.5), CCM (3.2(2c)), and an MRP 300 (12.2(8)YM). The MRP is set up as an MGCP ASI81 gateway (8 Port FXS and one PRI).The PRI is solid, but every now and then, the FXS ports return a fust busy when called . When this happen...

Hi AllAfter setting and configuring the IPMA, When looking at the control center the service Cisco IP Manager Assistant the status is N/A... and the Activation status is Activated...???I can see the Assistant watch-On on the manager 7960, and login w...

adahan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes