Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Morning,I have two separate customers each with different scenarios but relatively similar questions...Customer #1 currently has Call Manager version 9.x in two of 10 location (Campus environment) and a dozen or so Polycom endpoints, a few legac...

One of my recent patches has changed the way Show and Share handles video editing and the Mobile App used to streams videos on an iPhone / iPad.There was what I consided a bug with the Mobile App as related to videos that had been edited from within ...

Ken Sharp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all  i can't make and call after upgrade IOS to Version 15.3(3)M2               -------                           *DSP VOICE CHANNELS*CURR STATE : (busy)inuse (b-out)busy out (bpend)busyout pendingLEGEND     : (bad)bad    (shut)...

Hi,Anyone can help me how to use the Partition and CSS on CME as on CUCM ?For example my client have 3 x ISDN 2they need to dial prefix 9 to call outand what they need isext. 1 call out using bri 0/0/0ext. 2 call out using bri 0/0/1ext. 3 call out us...

dsuntama by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes