Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would like to use MRTG to graph the # of B channels used throughout the day. Is there a device that can be monitored and what would the OID be whose value would represent the # of B channels in use. Also is there an OID the would represent wheth...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity AvCsMgr would not start, with a fairly classic MalEx error indicating a failure to connect to the Private Exchange Store. TAC worked with the customer for some time, and recommended a rebuild and reinstall. The problem persisted after the reins...

raortega by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we install unity3.15 on a win2000 server which is a member of NT4.0?There is no AD here. If it can, can I install ex2000/ex55? I think ex2000 needs AD, it shouldn't work. How about EX55? Can I install ex55 on this member server?Thanks

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Unity 3.1.4 and appear to have some issues with my Windows domain account not being associated to a Unity subscriber. Everything had been working fine and seemlingly at random, I began to get the following message when trying to access ...

I would like to know if setting VOIP is a cost effective solution for our environment? We have 50 users connected to a DSL line. I know we would obviously need a router, call manager, and some phones. What else would you need? Also, doing this type o...

aorum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello My customer has a unity 2.46.102. I think it was an active voice machine because it has 65000 licences for active assistant, fax mail and vmo. My problem is they want to upgrade to 3.15 and i am worried they may lose their unlimited licence in ...

i have a CCM 3.2.2 in a LAN switched network ( cisco and HP switch ) with 60 ipphone.More 7910 ipphone telephones have insufficient quality, and many times the calls are dropped.The codec on LAN is the G711 and the voice-gateway is a Cisco3640 with B...

aattravi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes