Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For test purpose, I configured IP phone with static IP addressand publisher as the tftp server. However, I can't see second server in the ip phone. I use default call manager group and put bothg server in it. I have restrted the servers and ip phone ...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to block 411 from being dialed on certain phones, and I can't seem to complete this task. I can block (Area Code)555-xxxx by putting people in different partitions and route filters. And I can either block 411 totally on all phones or non...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When certain cell phones (Nextel at least) dial into the voice gateway (vg200), they do not hear ringback. It seems to be limited to a few Nextel phones, but what is really going on? Shouldn't the telco send the ringback tone? Why only a few phone...

rickb by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi @ all,our problem is, if a call comes from extern to our Cisco Voice over IP System we hear the external caller 2 sec later as he us.The connection from the external caller is there because he can hear us but we can hear him first in about 2 - 3 s...

joergth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes