Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,Got a couple things buggin me. Hopefully someone here has a better answer than what I can find. Got a customer who I just finished installing the 3417 demo IPTV server for, got everything working great but they want to know what every line in ...

vachonb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running Unity 2.4.6 and we have question about backing up the data on the server. We are currenlty running NT backup and we are noticing that all of the Unity files are not being backed up because they are in use. My question is sho...

mhansen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard someone say that a 7940 or 7960 can perform DSP functions within itself so that no DSP modules are needed in the gateway for offnetting. I've never heard of a phone having its own G.729 or G.723 codecs. Is this true? Perhaps a new model of ph...

jeff_stb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know whetherCCM has a scheduling feature, for example, when caller phones in a company,operator answer the call on daytime,and autoatendant answers the call after hours?(AA is configured on Unity)

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out how to make/ensure there is ANI/Caller ID on outgoing POTS dial-peers. This has been a frustrating challenge… I have T1 E&M connections to both a voicemail (Octel) and PBX using both a 3660 and 2651 gateway. I simply want to...

I'm experiencing an issue when creating new CallHandlers in Unity 3.1.4.In the CallHandler page, I select the "+" to add a new handler. I type the name in the popup window. If I select an existing Call Handler as a basis for my new one, the process...