Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using 3640 as a h323 gateway, using ios 12.2.(10a). i encountered a strange problem, when i call from ip phone to mobile phone from one mobile operators, i can't hear a ring back tone. my country has 3 mobile operators, when calls are made to t...

sarali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get it when you transfer a call in Unity that you can disable the "please wait while I transfer your call"? I am trying to get a call that comes into the main call handler to be transfered to our ICD queue during normal business ho...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change the allowed caller input on a handler based on the schedule (Standard and Closed) like there is for greetings. Most of my clients have a slightly different option for "after-hours" greetings. For example, I want to enable a...

During standard hours I would like the main line to ring before menus are nabled, but is there a way to have calls after closing to bypass ringing and go straight to the menus in unity (press 1 for location, etc.)? I am using 3.1(1) and Callmanager...

l_scott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am talking on the primary line and there is an incoming call on the 2nd line. I can see the call flashing on the telephone display but I don't get any tones in my ear. This problem started after we upgraded to 3.1.4a from 3.1.2c.Shahzad

mhshahzad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,is it possible to connect a PBX to a gateway through a CAS channel as follow:PBX1 ---cas---- gw ------ IP ------- gw -------cas ----- PBX2having a call from channel 20 of PBX1 going to channel 20 of PBX2 ?If yes, which kind of gateway (2600...

cbonjovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes