Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Yeah me again :-) In the process of solving my earlier issues (thanks by the way - making headway...I ran into a possible issue with our install:<br><br>I had mentioned we seemed to have twin copies of the AllSubscribers, etc. groups - only one of w...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The exchange administrator rebuilt the exchange server that Unity was registered to. This was on 3.0 Unity. This of course stopped Unity from working. A TAC case was opened, and they tried to edit registry to restore this connection. They were un...

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to get Unity to leave messages for our Internet helpdesk in a mail-enabled public folder. Obviously, this means it can't be an exchange integrated user because there is none - but i should be able to setup an Internet subscriber with th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are still having problem pinpointing an installation problem with our ms-ads.before i start a tac-case : does anybody know ( and tell me ) , what exactly the plugin-installation-process does, after all user/server information is entered, and in wh...

gstegmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a situation where in we are implementing VOATM .In this case we are doing centralized call processing .The remote location has a 7200 router with a OC 3 module in it .Is it required to put some kind of voice blade to the 7200 router such...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Installation Guide for Unity V3.1(3) says that if you have 32 Voice Ports or less then you are "licensed" only to install MSDE. We will start with 16 ports and in 2 months will be moving to more than 32 ports. <br><br>Is there any reason that t...

bmcdonald by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We receive a 15 second delay whe we call an External local call from our IP phones. If the number is an autodial numbr, the call connects immediatly. If we dial a local number not in the autodial list there is a 15 second delay before the call trie...

rlbrumm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The BAT tool does not support VG248 import. The new version of BAT does not include this support either. I need to be able to import the appropriate information for 61 VG248's. This is way to many to bring in by hand. <br><br>I can see how to get the...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes