Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,<br><br>Some of our users do not have Unified Messaging therefore they exist on a seperate Exchange server in our site.<br><br>With that said, I have observed my mailbox size (for VM) to be approximately 240megs when I have no voicemail.<br><br>In...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user which is having trouble allowing people to punch in his extention from our main number. For example:<br><br>A customer dials 1800-111-1111, then the computer operator comes on and says enter extention now or wait for company directory...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer who running CM 3.1.3, and Unity 2.4.6.The customer has DIDs as well as an AA.There is one employee who has 2 offices, one with a Nortel system and the other with the Cisco CM. When at the office with the Cisco phones, he forwar...

hmccarthy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>While in Exchange Admin I noticed that the mailboxes that live on Unity for VM only have items in them and are taking up to 300mb in space even though the user's say that the mailboxes are empty. Do I need to do an offline defrag? Why do...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user who is unable to retrieve vm through their IP phone. Receiving "system temp unavailable". When I look at their mailbox size on the SA Web page it shows 0 KB . We have had this in the past, where the Doh Prop shows the wrong exchange...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry, I don't have CallManager experience, but I am reading a book.What does Publisher hold exactly? My understanding is TFTP server is holding phone configuration files, not Publisher?Also about route pattern wildcards, I don't understand ? and +Eg...

shawnxuvv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a way to back up Unity without 3rd party software. I have read about dbimport and dbexport. The documentation for these software applications only says that they are for upgrading to 3.0. I just want to back up and restore 2.4.6. ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Exchange Admin. only on a customer's MCS7835 in a unified setup. Everything works, but now I want to install the rest of Exchange so they can store their VoiceMail messages on the Unity server, otherwise this storage will go to waste plu...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have unity 3.1(1) running AD and Exchange 2K. When upgrading unity 3.1(1) to 3.1(3), does the server configuration wizard have to be re-run after the upgrade since unity is already linked to exchange 2k ?? <br><br>From the release note, it seems th...

jkowalcz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes