Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi<br><br>I have Just installed Unity 3.02 into a clustered exchange environment (passive/active). I installed exchange 2000 on the Unity box and pointed to it when running part 2 configuration, the configuration was successful. I created a test mail...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having trouble using TFTP to download/uploadprovisioning data to my Cisco ATA 186. I havetwo ATA's on my LAN that are working great. On myPC (Windows 2000), I execute the following:tftp 192.xxx.xxx.xxx GET ataxxxxxxxxxxxx fileand it even...

shudson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading the hardware on our Unity server (2.4.6.135) and while testing the import utility on a test server I noticed the greetings & spoken names aren't available. I trying to find the wav files that I thought, automatically come over with th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I want to establish a DSPfarm on a vg200 for conference bridging. But I have 12.2(8)T IOS version and I think that it doesn't support dspfarm.A other member of the forum show me the configuration but he have 12.1 (5) YH3 IOS version.Does this ...

casta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just taken the Unity exam (CUSE) at www.certification.net after careful preparation, and was unsuccessful. I have passed many other cert. exams (MS, Cisco, CompTIA, etc) but I can not locate any prep materials that are very useful for this tes...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Unity 312c on a member server. The exchange mail on another server (DC). Logged into the unity machine with the account that installed sql and unity. System is running fine except when trying to execute unity import, bulkedit and database ...

jrezab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying different VIC-2FXS on different routers with different IOS version and always the same problem: when I pick up an analog phone attached to port 0, both the leds (port 0 and 1) turn on, so port 1 is no more available !! If I pick up a phone...

cbonjovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you use the CSU in the 2270R. I see no output for the voice channels?? Should I use an external csu/dsu? If so how to I get the data channels into the router? Because now the t-1 goes from the smartjack right into the 2270R w0 port (RJ-45), ...

nyopt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes