Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!I just installed my first Callmanager cluster for a customer. Everything went fine, except the installation of the vg200. It took some time, until i found the right image to use(12.2.2(XM)). After using this image the configuration was very eas...

lkneschke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello therethis is the message i get, when i start the cti-manager service. it gets repeated every few seconds. i re-installed the ads-plugin (after ads-problems, see "ADS Plugin Problem") , and reset the passwords for the ctifw-user in the registry,...

gstegmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've a problem with the stiBackup app, which does not start if the administrator user is logged off.Some times when i tried to start the app manually it does not start and reset the Administrator Password and the SA Password.Any ideas? We have...

s-pinto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,two users "A" & "B" communicate in the same LAN (ip phone to ip phone).when User "A" end a call user "B" don't lisen any thinks (silence).I ask you, why the IP Phone "A" don't send a busy tone to ip phone "B" to indicate the end of call ? Best re...

I have configured and have running the notification for messages for my customer, but they also would like to receive the CallerID of the person that left the message in the text of the message on their pager. They said their Meridian PBX was able to...

cgelnett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes