Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are running Unity 3.03 with Exchange 5.5. We were using LDAP port 2015. Due to another software we needed to install that works with exchange we had to change the LDAP port to default 389. We have lost connectivity to import users from exchange. W...

fjobe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 CCM clusters. Cluster A has Extensions in the range 4XXX, site B has Call Park #'s of 4XX. For the phones at site B to call site A, I have a RoutePattern of 4XXX to an intercluster trunk.This gives callers fast busy. Even if I do not allo...

After I place a call from an FXO port (connected to the PBX), the port never more disconnect, even with both sides on-hook. The call originates on the FXO port, coming from the PBX. The FXO port is in a 1750 with 12.2(8)T.The other side is an E1 gate...

pborelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Here is my scenario:phone--PBX---2600gateway---IP---PSTN gatewayI have turned on "debug isdn q931" and captured the info as follows:Mar 6 00:39:45.068: Calling Party Number i = 0x2180, '4087642519', Plan:ISDN,Type:NationalMar 6 00:39:4...

ducvu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had recieved some errors when I was adding users. And when I checked to see if they were entered, they showed up with no extension. Since then I deleted them and relized I had been making some major changes and rebooted the server. I had another...

lsimanek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a mailbox is full and a caller tries to leave a message in the full mailbox is there a recording from Unity saying the mailbox is full...If it is not there anyway to put it there...<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Aplication En...

spoure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a paper or a case about distributed MCU´s (cascading, stacked, specially more than 3)? Any hint about what is the best way to schedule conferences in this kind of environment?

rlacerda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are considering a VPN for our Global WAN in a large manufacturing company. Head office is in Japan, and our branch is in Australia.We would like to run voice/video over the network but I am concerned about latency issues involved with the VPN....

MATT HILL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes