Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a system running 246.135 on W2K service pack 1 and Exchange 5.5<br>The company is using Legato for backups. They have the following modules .<br>Legato Networker vers. 5.5.3 for NT<br>Networker Business Module for MS Exchange vers. 2.0 Pat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Install complete but the configuration setup tells me it can't connect to the SQL server. Have MSDE on the box and running, Exchange is off-box with the Exchange Admin Tools on. I tried running Configuration Manger to create the default db but that...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded from 2.45 to 3.1.2. When viewing the users pages the total mailbox size field reads UNAVAILABLE. messages are going in and can be collected. when I run the message usage report box sizes are listed correctly. This is running as a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have a W2K member server and join to the existing domain before Unity installation. I have put Exchange 2000 server and MSDE in the same laptop IBM T22 model. The problem is that the Unity will not start up after Configuration setup co...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends,I need to know about the list of the CRM packages, which are supported by ICM 4.5/4.6 directly. That means ICM should have all the drivers to integrate with that CRM packages.Please list out the CRM pacakages names which can integrate with th...

Hello,I have this Error onto my IP Phone :HTTP Error [8]!So, Anyone know the description of this error code ?I can't ask any xml application, like directory.I have some other xml applications, and I think that the pb is into theses. I must reboot my ...

amanet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing Unity 3.1.2 with exchange off box. The install is stoped although the icon shows in the taskbar, it is not showing under taskman. The last I heard from Unity was the AvMiu_MC in the event viewer indicating that the computer may not ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes