Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We upgraded to 3.2 on Sunday and have had HUGE problems (DSP keepalive errors, CPU spikes, Call Manager failover, etc.). Has anyone else had similar problems?

elebow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs it possible to change the mainmenu subkeys?We would like to change "Redial" from redialing the last number to function as pressing directories->Placed Calls.I suppose it's possible but where to find the asp files that need to be changed?Robert

rjeppesen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a pilot pre-production rollout here at my company. We are replacing an old Repartee system. Issue #1 - Users cannot edit/record certain Greetings even though they are enabled (e.g. no prompts to record the "Busy" greeting in a conversa...

RBromee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number range example 80804000 - 80805000What i need to do is create a translation pattern for specific numbers i.e:80804001 I want to transform this number to 1111 this will be a CTI route point that will forward all calls to an ATTENDANT CO...

a.wells by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a utility in Unity call "Exporter". I try to find some info on this utility but it is not documented anywhere.<br>Can someone tell me what this utility is for and how do I use it.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a system running 246.135 on W2K service pack 1 and Exchange 5.5<br>The company is using Legato for backups. They have the following modules .<br>Legato Networker vers. 5.5.3 for NT<br>Networker Business Module for MS Exchange vers. 2.0 Pat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Install complete but the configuration setup tells me it can't connect to the SQL server. Have MSDE on the box and running, Exchange is off-box with the Exchange Admin Tools on. I tried running Configuration Manger to create the default db but that...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors