Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiIs it possible to change the mainmenu subkeys?We would like to change "Redial" from redialing the last number to function as pressing directories->Placed Calls.I suppose it's possible but where to find the asp files that need to be changed?Robert

rjeppesen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a pilot pre-production rollout here at my company. We are replacing an old Repartee system. Issue #1 - Users cannot edit/record certain Greetings even though they are enabled (e.g. no prompts to record the "Busy" greeting in a conversa...

RBromee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number range example 80804000 - 80805000What i need to do is create a translation pattern for specific numbers i.e:80804001 I want to transform this number to 1111 this will be a CTI route point that will forward all calls to an ATTENDANT CO...

a.wells by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a utility in Unity call "Exporter". I try to find some info on this utility but it is not documented anywhere.<br>Can someone tell me what this utility is for and how do I use it.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a system running 246.135 on W2K service pack 1 and Exchange 5.5<br>The company is using Legato for backups. They have the following modules .<br>Legato Networker vers. 5.5.3 for NT<br>Networker Business Module for MS Exchange vers. 2.0 Pat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Install complete but the configuration setup tells me it can't connect to the SQL server. Have MSDE on the box and running, Exchange is off-box with the Exchange Admin Tools on. I tried running Configuration Manger to create the default db but that...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded from 2.45 to 3.1.2. When viewing the users pages the total mailbox size field reads UNAVAILABLE. messages are going in and can be collected. when I run the message usage report box sizes are listed correctly. This is running as a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have a W2K member server and join to the existing domain before Unity installation. I have put Exchange 2000 server and MSDE in the same laptop IBM T22 model. The problem is that the Unity will not start up after Configuration setup co...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes