Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

"sorry to distrub u ,but i need this type of facility to solve the cisco components problem with u." and some cisco person has given a idea of this type of facility is avlaible and which responds u back after 30 min.Is it is true ? because in day t...

Is it possible to erase the phone firmware without a connection to the CCM?The reason I ask is because I downloaded firmware version P300B302 to a 7960 during a test and now the phone will not complete registration to the CCM. I tried specifying a d...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not having any fun, anyone have any luck with these. Upon initial boot, hangs at configuring IP, doesn't get DHCP, will reset back to factory defaults, will accept static IP, but can't be pinged. Have a TAC case outstanding, I have eight of these to...

jaughert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ever since I upgraded my Cisco IPTV servers to the new IPTV Server v3.2, the service spontaneously dies with a DR. Watson error. I'm using Cisco standard equipment: 3423 Broadcast Server, etc. I've tried running the server as an application but it st...