Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running h323 proxy on Cisco2650. This proxy and a couple of gateways are registered on Cisco2501 gatekeeper. I can do accounting on gatekeeper and gateways but I can't do acc on proxy. Is there any way of doing acc on proxy ?(GK and Proxy IOS = ...

l.kucsera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a simple C TAPI example program that can answer a Call, Play a Wave File, wait for some Touch Tone and Transfer the call to another extension.I currently have the call answer working but can not figure out how to do the Cisco TAPI Wa...

"sorry to distrub u ,but i need this type of facility to solve the cisco components problem with u." and some cisco person has given a idea of this type of facility is avlaible and which responds u back after 30 min.Is it is true ? because in day t...

Is it possible to erase the phone firmware without a connection to the CCM?The reason I ask is because I downloaded firmware version P300B302 to a 7960 during a test and now the phone will not complete registration to the CCM. I tried specifying a d...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes