Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a user who, when they print to mail from a Word document, have the Outlook form pop up behind the document. They have to bring the Outlook mail form to the front to complete their fax. They are Unity 2.4.6.102 with Active Fax on the same box...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 3.02 with Exchange 2k admin software only with Outlook 2000 on one server. I have Exchange 2K on another server and i have a seperate DC. <br>When i do the last step of configuration setup to connect to the Directory, i get an error when...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has old Polycomm gear and wants to use this over IP. The idea is to connect the ISDN BRI's to the Cisco 3640 to place a call across the network to the other 3640 establishing a videoconference. Has anyone ever done this? Fro...

s.sherer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me what the bandwidth consumed is for CCM to setup a call between an IP Phone and a gateway? I have found all of the references as to what the call will take once setup and active depending on CODEC, but I am trying to determine call...

I need to upgrade Unity 2.34B102 to 2.46B135. Is this feasible. If not, I need a Unity 2.36x....I know you guys dont ship that version anymore. Does anybody have it. can I get it from somewhere.....<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. A...

spoure by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running h323 proxy on Cisco2650. This proxy and a couple of gateways are registered on Cisco2501 gatekeeper. I can do accounting on gatekeeper and gateways but I can't do acc on proxy. Is there any way of doing acc on proxy ?(GK and Proxy IOS = ...

l.kucsera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a simple C TAPI example program that can answer a Call, Play a Wave File, wait for some Touch Tone and Transfer the call to another extension.I currently have the call answer working but can not figure out how to do the Cisco TAPI Wa...