Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to find out how to organize TMS phone book based on locations. For reference, if there 5 cities and 4 endpoints in each city, instead of having all together in the same list, I would like to separate them in 5 groups.Is that possible?BT...

Scenario: PSTN subscriber calls to IP phone "A". "A" picks up the phone and transfers call to IP phone "B". Both IP phones are registered to same Callmanager 3.3.4 server and share same calling search space. After "A" spokes to "B" and presses Transf...

1mmalv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if you are able to use video when you switch to desk phone mode and if so how you would allow it.  Right now the option is greyed out when I switch.  The phones that I'm using are 7945's, and they have video enabled in the callmanager. ...

HelloI have a DMM (MCS 7835-H2) in 5.2.2 version, web access is very slow and when I can send content to DMPs is not displayed on the screens.Reviewing the services I see that Active MQ, Apache, Postgress, Tomcat are stopped.I do the following proced...