Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer running Unity 2.4.6 with CM3.1. They had two questions: 1. When Person A replies to Person Bs voicemail, can Person B hear the reply AND his/her original message?<br>2. Is there a faster way to forward voicemails to different people...

hpasha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a Cisco partner, and we are having a joint venture demo Friday Sept. 21. I have installed in a LAB environment Unity 3.0 with CallManager 3.1. My messaging system is Exchange 2000. All seems to be working fine thus far; however, I have ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with VoIP over ISDN BRI connection in the following configuration: phoneA--PBXa--routerA======routerB--PBXb-phoneBConnection between routers and PBXs is made by ISDN BRI using VIC-2BRI-NT/TE in routers. Ports BRI on routers a...

I'm currently testing CCM 3.1 and I'm encountering an issue.I have four H323 gateways, all 2621's with NM-HDV-2T-48's with dual PRI's connecting to the pstn. All of the gateways are running 12.1(3a)XI5.The issue I am encountering is when I place a ca...

Hi,I have a problem with service mobility configuration on one of my 7960 phones.I get automatically unsubscribed from login service right after a user logs out of the phone.My other phones are ok..and they are configured in the same way!Any suggesti...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3600 and a 3810 both with E1 voice moduleOn the routers is the bit patterningi.e. define bits) locally significant or must it match end to end in this case

eaonumah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes