Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If I have client workstations with VMO (Unified Messaging)that work fine, but those cliets go off-site traveling. How can I set up for remote dialin access so that I don't have to sychronize my offline folders with all information (including email, ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done some 3.0 testing and I stopped as a test the AvDirCHangeWriter. As a result the changes that I made in the active directory were not written anymore in the sql database. As soon as I enabled the service again it started updating the sql d...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi <br> I have read that 2.4.6 import tool has a limitation of 2500 users but is that then Unity users or is that then all exchange users on the server that it is sitting on? <br>If this is correct, what do you do in case you have 3000 exchange users...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While running the DEMO, I'm pretty sure we had Realspeak TTS.<br><br>After upgrading to our License (IP/8Port/100user/2TTS) it now appears to be running TTS3000 (choppy male voice).<br><br>When I ran the install, it didn't give me a choice which vers...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes