Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone had problems with the new version of Unity shutting down the web service periodically? There are no event messages, the service just stops. Restarting the service keeps it up for awhile but eventually it will stop again.

d.lohman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,<br>Assuming the integration of Unity 2.46 with a Nortel or Lucent PBX, I think the following is required. Can you verify and elaborate on these requirements?<br><br>-20 Port Solution - Lucent or Nortel: Is this the licensing?<br>-Dialogic D120...

jasadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br> I have a question from users about dialing their own extensions to retrieve voice mails and still being asked to put in their own extensions again before enter the passwords. Is there any way to get around that ? Thanks for help.<br>Duc Vu<b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company provides wholesale VoIP minutes to calling card companies. We provide service to Cuba via Argentina, and it takes a little bit longer than I'd like to connect the call because of the multiple hops it needs to traverse. I am wondering if ...

dhering by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We had been a master distributor for Komodo Fone in Korea by the time Komodo was acquisited by Cisco in 2000, with the acquisition Komodo KF-200 is now selling with Cisco name,called ATA 186. I found today that www.Komodofone.com is now ...

swpark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 Unity box version 2.4.6.102 and a 3 box Call Manager cluster (1 pub, 2 subs) version 3.08. I want to upgrade to Unity 2.4.6.135 and CM 3.11. Can I skip Unity 2.4.6.126 and go straight to 2.4.6.135 and TSP 1.0.36 while upgrading to CM 3.11? A...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed Unity a few days ago and everything was working fine. Suddenly today, users are not able to open email attachments. The client thinks it has something to do with his AntiVirus server (McAfee). Can you think of any reason attachments ca...

sgamer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to ensure that on router voice packets fromIP phone 7960 are RTP and with COS=TOS=5.The command 'sh ip RTP header-compression' does notshow any statistics then how will you ensure thatRTP packets are being compressed on the wan interface.Thanks

mgupta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to ensure that on router voice packets fromIP phone 7960 are RTP and with COS=TOS=5.The command 'sh ip RTP header-compression' does notshow any statistics then how will you ensure thatRTP packets are being compressed on the wan interface.Thanks

mgupta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You'd think from the subject of this post I was reffering to jeans that had been made into shorts. Nah . . Actually - working with build 2.4.5.73 NEC AD-120 product. I wanted your take on this: Intermittently, people are being cut-off when leaving...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a Unity demo. I seem to be having trouble seeing any avilable ports. Unity is acting like it has been configured for a Dual Switch Intergration. How do I make the setup program think that I am configuring just one single switc...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes