Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any idea what XML Error [4]! means and how to fix it? I have a system with some sample services from Cisco including Speed Dial Lists, and on a phone it is set up on, I get that message when I push the Services button.

Hello , I am just about to install ART the Cisco Call Manager for a Bank . I just want to know what i am getting myself into . Will this cause problems ?What does glass house mean ?Does it have to be on the publisher or can it be on a separate comput...

jkoniecki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read in the Call Mgr. 3.1 docs that the CM interface requires Unity 3.0 -- I'm sure you must have been some part in this development -- is there anyway that a 2.46 system will work in this situation? If not will Cisco allow for free Unity 3.0 upgra...

If a rule is set up in your Inbox to put all voice messages coming from Unity into a subfolder, the message is delivered correctly to the sub folder but the MWI light on the IP Phone does not turn on. Is this expected behaviour?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking in to upgrading our PSTN gateways from DT-24+ because of management issues and reliability.What is the status of MGCP controlled Digital PSTN interfaces (PRI)? Which routers support it?If 3.0 doesn't support it yet will 3.1 do?

mbakman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes