Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would like to know whether or not W2K backup utility is a supported backup solution for Unity VM system at this time. Client has an existing backup solution. However, his version is discontinued and the Exchange agent is not available(the vendor ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any plans to have Unity let the sender of a message know that a subscribers mailbox is beyond its size limitations? In a triditional voicemail setting, when message size limits have been exeeded the person from outside the company, leaving ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jeff, we have a customer request to turn off the "please hold while I transfer you" prompt. Could we simply delete it or possibly rerecord a moment of silence?? I understand we don't have a prompt editor to date.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Every four or five days we Unity hangs. Callers get a busy signal, the console is sometimes frozen - no mouse, no keyboard, sometimes not frozen. Server is Dell PowerEdge 2400, Windows 2000 sp1, Exch. 5.5 sp4. Starting and stopping Unity solves th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody come across voice quality issues when dialing in through a VG200 into Uone voicemail? I have a centralized call manager with VG200's feeding local PSTN access to remote sites. When i dial into those POTS lines, I hear the greeting fine, the c...

We are testing VoIp over Satellite link and have configured E & M cards for it.The voice call disconnects in about 2-3 minutes automatically. Does it have something to do with router configuration or PBX signalling. Pls suggest.Amit

amit12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes